Search index: Numerical/Date search
Elasticsearch is required to be able to perform numerical and date search.
To properly configure Elasticsearch for number and date search please follow these steps:
- Configure your data source with Elasticsearch.
- Go to the data schema page and select the categories that contain your numerical or date properties.
- Choose the appropriate property type by clicking the "Set a type" button and then choose "Number" or "Date".
- Go to the data-source settings page and click "Start Indexing".
- You are now ready to search for numbers and dates.
Note that if you change the types after the indexing, you will need to re-index for the changes to apply.