In this section, you can find useful definitions of commonly used vocabulary within the Alerts feature.
- Alert houses the criteria/hallmarks identified by investigators to detect occurrences of fraud automatically.
- Model is a subset of criteria representing 1 pattern used for occurences detection.
- Target is the entity used to deduplicate and group occurrences.
- Case is a subgraph built from all occurrences relating to an entity (target).
- Case attribute is a datapoint (either raw or computed) from the case’s graph.
- Context is the nodes and edges added automatically to the case’s graph. It does not account for manually added nodes and edges.