Access control: Standard access-rights
Definition of Standard access rights
- For each node category (resp. edge type), the administrator is able to set one of the following access-rights:
NONE: The user can't access (search or display) nodes (resp. edges) of that category (rest. type).
READ: The user can search display nodes (rest.edges) of that category (resp. type).
EDIT: The user can edit properties of nodes (rest. edges) of that category (resp. type).
CREATE AND DELETE: The user can:
- Create new nodes of that category (resp. edges of that type).
- Delete nodes of that category (resp. edges of that type).
- Add or remove that category from existing nodes of that category (resp. edges of that type).
- Access rights are cumulative (see example below).
Foobelong to the groups
NO ACCESSaccess right on node-category
EDITaccess right on node-category
As a result: user
EDIT access on node-category