Search index: Numerical/Date search
Configure search on numerical and date properties
Elasticsearch is required to be able to perform numerical and date search.
To properly configure Elasticsearch for number and date search please follow these steps:
- Configure your data source with Elasticsearch.
- Go to the data schema page and select the categories that contain your numerical or date properties.
- Choose the appropriate property type by clicking the "Set a type" button and then choose "Number" or "Date".
- Go to the data-source settings page and click "Start Indexing".
- You are now ready to search for numbers and dates.
Note that if you change the types after the indexing, you will need to re-index for the changes to apply.